Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

We're doing a small pork shoulder tomorrow and my wife just asked me to taste the rub that she concocted. Man, this stuff is amazing, a perfect mix of heat with a bit of sweet. She refuses to give me the recipe but I know it's got brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, hot mustard powder and Pico de Gallo powder. That's what was still sitting on the counter when she called me in to taste it. I know there's more to it though.

She's now applying it and told me to exit her kitchen so she can do her work. Guess I'll just have to sit in my recliner, sip a beer and watch the Packers preseason game while she has all the fun. Oh well.

Don't drink all the beer yourself ... you'll need some to coax the recipe out of her so that you can post it here. (We won't tell a soul ... )

Comment

How great is that? Your wife getting in on the action and helping do the prep work!!!

Anxious to hear how it turns out after cooking since the profiles are likely to change with heat and time...

Let us know!

Comment

Keep us posted, sounds like a great start.

Comment

ribeyeguy, Eric, You are Way Ahead of Me! Next Friday I will have Owned Eunice for 44 Years and she only Rarely will get involved in Prepping for the Grill! On the Other Hand She usually does the Sides etc.
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• HorseDoctor
            HorseDoctor commented
            Editing a comment
            Owned? Or owned by??? Just checking. Things may different in ND...

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            HorseDoctor, That's a Damned Good Question??? 😚😏😏🤔😇 From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here