Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saint Louis style spare ribs cut ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit SoCal Smoke. It's great to have you here! Thank you for your support. Feel free to post photos of your rib cook. We like pics.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Cheaper per pound by the whole spare too.

• SoCal Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    It sucks when half of the rib is RIB TIPS..... I should have known to bend them first to see if they were a cut with the tips still on as they were packed solo. My bad , I will just buy the whole spare rib from now on and trim it myself as the stores seem to cut them wrong.

• SoCal Smoke
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Most I get have the rib tips. Especially a local place that cuts their own and folds them over into a tray pack. I swear the hogs must be over 500 pounds they get them off of.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome SoCal Smoke

Leave a comment:

• SoCal Smoke
    started a topic Saint Louis style spare ribs cut ???

Saint Louis style spare ribs cut ???

I have bought the PRE-CUT Saint Louis style spare ribs from Costco and WinCo and both had the rib-tips still attached ??? Am I missing something...or is the Saint Louis cut have the rib-tips CUT off of the spare rib ???? It seems that both stores are just cutting the whole spare rib in half to sell more ribs ?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here