Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple and Asian Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple and Asian Bacon

Just set 7lbs in Maple Cure and 3lbs in Asian cure per the recipe on this site. I was waiting patiently listening to the BBQ Central Podcast when the UPS guy showed up with my Prague's Powder #1. BAM I sprang into action, just finished and now have to spread coals on the Weber and reheat last nights S&G Chicken and cook some more that marinated overnight. Gonna throw some brats on just for good measure...someone is bound to show up for dinner and when my son and his friends get back from Myrtle Beach tonight I am sure they will pound some food....out of season college wrestlers can put it down!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1332.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	172182

There's going to be some great food in your house! Did you get the prague powder #1 from Amazon with 2-day shipping?

Comment

• martybartram
      martybartram commented
      Editing a comment
      I did but because I have a refrigerator full of meat waiting for my new vacuum sealer (arrives tomorrow) and company coming in for the long weekend I paid the $5 to get it here in 1 day. My wife says I have an Amazon issue and Prime is an enabler

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      That 1-day shipping option is sweet. Have a great weekend!

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      We have free same day delivery here, but, so far, not on anything I have ordered.

I know the feeling. Our wrestler is now 23 who wrestled in the 180's. His friends ate a ton. He wrestled in Iowa and cYpress. Now he's an asst wresting coach at Mater Dei in So Cal and has a Better diet but still pounds. Man they can eat!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here