Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Meal Ribs are the "Bomb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Meal Ribs are the "Bomb"

Our son asked for ribs as his last meal before leaving for the Navy. I used the "Last Meal Ribs" recipe and the results was luscious, delicious, goodness. A "Last Meal" fit for a sailor!

They look great! (Pappy) and tell your son thanks for his service

Comment

• (Pappy)
      (Pappy) commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do. Thanks!

Thanks to your son, and those like him!

Comment

Nice lookin ribs pappy! Best part is having them with the boy!

Comment

(Pappy), With ribs like that for a Send Off you can bet he will be home Shortly! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Looks great, lots of good food in the chow hall but I don't remember ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Looks great, lots of good food in the chow hall but I don't remember ribs.

Even if they did have ribs, they would probably be boiled... Thanks to your son for his service and Godspeed to him!

Comment

We often hit up the American mess halls over our own Aussie ones if we're in a joint service setting.
            I still remember the one at rookies with sheer terror... Cornflake and mushroom salad? That was LITERALLY all that was in it!!! So I'm sure he'll be well catered for. At least, compared to what our lot foist on our sorry tummies.
            Make sure to tell him that if he ever has the good fortune of serving alongside our good watery counterparts (I'm Air) that he doesn't take up their smirking offers to join them in the galley for a meal. It can only end poorly. I know from experience .

But I can promise you no matter where he goes those ribs will be on his mind, I'm practically drooling over here .

Comment

Could be worse. http://www.armytimes.com/story/milit...ight/78011512/ Military wants volunteers for 3-week all-MRE diet

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here