Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The butts are on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The butts are on...

My son and his wife are going to Indiana tomorrow to visit with her parents for a few days and her father loves my pork butts so we're going to surprise him with one. The other one will be going to my neighbor. So I have two 10 lbers in the Rec Tec. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0049.1 (1).jpg
Views:	54
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	129460
    Last edited by DWCowles; December 26, 2015, 07:27 AM.

I'll watch them for you. I'll be up all night.

Comment

How'd the butts?

Comment

Very thoughtful.

Comment

That Rec-Tec sure has plenty room.

Comment

DWCowles, DW You could feed a whole Thrashing Crew with that Rig! Beautiful 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper! Dan

Comment

They are in the stall and looking good Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0053.1.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	129498

Comment

My wife has been laughing all morning. It all started when a loud thunder got my Jack Russell upset because she hates loud noises. I was awaken by her going crazy (the dog) and the first thing that I thought about was the pork butts in the Rec Tec so I jump up put my feet in my boots, grab the led flashlight that wraps around my head and ran outside in the rain to check on the butts. When I came back inside the house the wife was laughing her head off. I ask her what was so damn funny and she pointed at me. There I stood only in my boxer shorts with just my boots on and a flashlight wrap around my head. Man, I'm glad the neighbors don't live to close to me.

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              True HorseDoctor ...No city life for me. I was born and raise in the country and I will die in the country

• fuzzydaddy
              fuzzydaddy commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for not posting a picture!

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              I do the same regularly, lol. Can't beat a country setting for pantless and shirtless shenanigans.

DWCowles no pics?

Comment

DWCowlrs Of the picture of your wife is laughing at.

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL Guest she started to take a pic with her iPhone but I told her I will break the phone in little pieces if she did.
              Last edited by DWCowles; December 26, 2015, 03:20 PM.

Dude I do not wat to see you in boxers! Just sayin

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              Trust me Jon it's not a pretty sight

Just kicking back enjoying some pull pork alone with some Bud Light Platinum Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001.1.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	129634 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002.1.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	129635

Comment

• HorseDoctor
              HorseDoctor commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh man... just when I was thinking you were my alter ego... "People who drink light beer don't really like the taste of beer, they just like to pee a lot". Anon... LOL!!!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here