Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids Cooking a Pork Butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Cooking a Pork Butt

The kids volunteered me to make pulled pork, for sliders, to eat at their church Christmas play. And since they were the ones who volunteered me, I let them do the honors. They did an excellent job, and made their Old Man proud.

Here's two of them getting a lesson in Pitmaster Privilege.

Sauced and ready for some bread.

That looks awesome. They did a great job. Might be ready for Rachael vs. Guy: Kids Cook Off!

Comment

That totally rocks!!!!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Great work from some Great young men! Looks like they had some fun. They are following Dad's footsteps.

Comment

Great cook @SwampDonkeyzBB. You're growing them up right.

Comment

That is cool as all get out. My daughter is coming home for the holidays, she's on her own now for about a year and is starting to really care about cooking. I hope we have some time to share like you did with your guys!

Comment

That's just awesome!! Good going guys Love that pitmasters privilege.

Comment

Great job guys and looks like some outstanding pork was enjoyed!

Comment

@SwampDonkeyzBB, Does this mean you have been officially Retired? Great Job Guys! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Eat Well and Prosper from Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

Muy precioso.

Comment

@SwampDpnkeyzBBQ - major league congrats and kudos to ya! Your kids will never forget the time they made pulled pork with their dad! We need more dads like you in this world! Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here