Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis style ribs at Ralph's. Ends tonight. 50% off ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis style ribs at Ralph's. Ends tonight. 50% off ribs

As the title says 50% off all ribs at Ralph's till tonight.

Which one? All of them? Or just the one near you?

Comment

Who/where is Ralph?

Comment

I assume he was referring to the Ralph's Supermarket chain

Comment

Yes I'm sure he was

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            I assume he was referring to the Ralph's Supermarket chain

I figured it was a chain somewhere, just didn't know where. If I said "Fareway" had a big sale on something nobody would know where it was if you weren't from somewhere within 200 miles of Central Iowa. Would be nice if we all had some hint of our location listed on our avatar. Might find some serious "Q" junkies right next door. It would be more informative to find out where someone was from than how many posts they have made or when they joined... "Food" for thought...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here