Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tested my new offset with some ribs this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested my new offset with some ribs this weekend

Here my ribs i did this weekends, this was my first time with this offset, when really well.
    tested new sauce made with Canadian Club , was excellent, a little bit too much kick for th wife , by my 6 year old loved it.

Looks tasty DB. WTG man.

Comment

normally i smoke with my UDS or my pellet smoker.. so first time with an offset, i monitored the smoker all days!

Comment

Is that a smoke n pit? I have the same one...i see the water pans underneath the grate there, howd you place them there are they on a rack on the bottom? Does it act as a baffle bc i took the charcoal tray, flipped it and have it sitting on two bricks for support..just curious if it helped with the temp control bc i have a horrible time right now maintaining temps.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Shootn! See My comment to DB below. We're pleased to see you here too. Follow the links when you get a minute and give an Intro about yourself if you don't mind. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to The Pit Mr. Baker! When you get a minute, head to the Introduce Yourself channel and give us a little info about yourself...also be sure to check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!
        Last edited by Huskee; September 24, 2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here