Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilled Pork Chops: Harissa Marinade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made my own version tonight and I liked it but my wife did not like it as she is not a big fan of spicy food. I thought it was good combination of flavours. Here are a few pictures. My harissa spice was dry so I guessed at 1/4C and it seemed to work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	5E75188A-3AB6-411F-A76A-1F36A8AA3F61.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	1116687 Click image for larger version

Name:	30E521EA-C040-40F6-A5BB-C796E59DE42C.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	1116686

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good, I'd eat that ..... My wife found the balance of the harrissa marinade and the tzatziki made it just right

All I know is I could bathe in Tzatziki sauce. I love it with lamb but it ain't bad with pork !!! Good write-up bud.

Comment

I made this tonight and I thought it was good but my wife thought it was too spicy. I like the flavour combinations with harissa marinade and the tzatziki sauce. I had dry harissa spice so I guessed at 1/4 C and it worked ok. Here are my pictures as proof that it happened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4B7E4AF7-6AD1-4F84-AA1D-B8356899A859.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	1116733 Click image for larger version

Name:	69457352-92B6-4E61-83AA-0AF4E9AC09EB.jpeg
Views:	112
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	1116732

Comment

I spent all summer making snd eating harissa. Love, love, love it! THE best chicken I made was rubbing it under the skin of a spatchcocked bird snd cooking it in the KBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here