Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KISS St. Louis Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KISS St. Louis Ribs

Keep It Stupid Simple, Great ribs on a pellet grill, 3 hour cook time give or take.

1. Remove membrane from the back--optional
    2. Season with pork and poultry rub
    3. Heat Traeger to 300*, 15-20 min
    4. Place ribs on the Traeger grill
    5. After 30 minutes spritz with apple juice
    6 Spritz every 30 minutes until done, 2-2.5 hours, internal temp 202*F
    7. Rest and enjoy.

This BBQ is so good and so simple, even the leftovers taste good.
    Sorry out of PBR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210718_164317090.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	1063753Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210718_164624134.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	1063754

I like simple, simple is good, there is way too much overthinking in life nowadays, well said mate, looks great

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      "I Think, Therefore I B ME." -- The famous quote.
      To think you are who else would you be?

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I identify Therefore I Am.

• luhnlaw
      luhnlaw commented
      Editing a comment
      300* … really? Seems high, but your results speak for themselves. I’m smoking a rack tonight on my Camp Chef. I may try starting at 300, then knocking it down to 225*. For spraying, I do a 65/35 mix of apple cider and tarragon vinegar every 30-minutes or so. Using a mix of applewood and cherry pellets. Honey mustard base, with Rufus Teague rub. Brined in a mix of herbs de provance and cider. As they say: "Film at eleven."
      Last edited by luhnlaw; August 14, 2022, 09:24 AM.

I thought they were gonna "Rock and Roll All Night and Party Every Day!"

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!

Did you use the Traeger rub? Looks great.

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      I used clucken Awesome, sugars bbq rub.
      For chicken and pork.

Mighty fine Wibs there fella!

Comment

I would definitely eat those. I have some ribs in the freezer calling my name.

Comment

My takeaway: YOU are out of PBR???

Comment

Just plopped sum sante loowies on the barbie my own self. I smelled the smoke from your cook down here and it made me hungry for wibs. Oh, wait, that's probably smoke from the Bootleg fire.... Anyhoo, when you're out of beer, it's the Schlitz!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here