Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roast Pork Loin and other goodies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gardenfish
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty funny!!!.......I just looked at the recipe and told the wife "A layer of parmesan would be really good on this" .

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    mackdaddy To Make them over the top I sometimes sprinkle with a good parmesan and a little Truffle oil....OMG....Good

• mackdaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Going to make it this week.

• troymeister
    commented on 's reply
    mackdaddy The potatoes are my version of Pommes Anna. Here is the recipe:

INGREDIENTS

4 large potatoes cleaned and washed with skins on
    (Yukon Gold or Russet, approximately 2 lbs)
    1/4 cup of unsalted melted butter
    Kosher salt
    Pepper

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
    Cut potatoes into 1/16 inch slices. A mandolin or food processor works great for this process so slices are uniform in thickness.
    Liberally brush the 14 inch pizza pan with butter. (A BBQ Brush works great)
    From the outer edge of the pizza pan, arrange the slices one at a time in a concentric circle slightly overlapping each other working your way towards the center. When you finish, brush the first layer with butter and sprinkle with the kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper. Do the same for each layer until you run out of slices. I like a total of four layers.
    Place on center rack in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.

Equipment needed:

14 inch pizza pan
    mandolin or food processor with thin slicing blade.
    Last edited by troymeister; August 24, 2015, 03:08 PM.

• mackdaddy
    replied
    Nice smoke ring. Is the pizza looking item potatoes? How did you cook it?

Leave a comment:

• gardenfish
    replied
    Awesome smoke and awesome pictures. I can taste it from here.

Rick

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    BINGO! Nice Cook! -- Ed

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Wow! That looks like some juicy pork. Nice pics.

Leave a comment:

• troymeister
    started a topic Roast Pork Loin and other goodies.

Roast Pork Loin and other goodies.

Weber 22.5 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0831.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	271.9 KB
ID:	104487 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0832.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	292.5 KB
ID:	104488 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0837.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	104489 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0843.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	104490 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0834.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	330.9 KB
ID:	104491

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here