Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More bacon

Sounds good to me, hope you enjoy
    Why You Should Always Cook Extra Bacon, Recipes Be Damned (msn.com)

Yup, sorta like the Emerill rule. "Whatever the recipe calls for in garlic, double it!"

Comment

i feel the same way about pepperoni pizza. it doesn't matter what they order, the pepperoni pizza will always be the first one gone while the bbq chicken pizza and veggie pizza hipster Jack and vegan Jill ordered will sit untouched until someone is hungry enough to try it. pepperoni pizza rules. bacon rules. both are great conversation starters and will make you lasting friends.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        Biggest pet peeve of mine is a Pizza Hut that wouldn't know a pepperoni lovers to save its life.

• latenight71
        latenight71 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Jerod Broussard
        I'm sorry you have to get your pizza at Pizza Hut but I know what you mean. place i go to asks if i want extra pepperoni and i say yes. to me, this means double the amount they would normally apply. no. this means 6 extra pepperonis.

MSN is REALLY Far Behind on this one...

Hail, I've known this, since I started cookin, afore I even went to Kiddiegarten...

Comment

I go through double the amount of bacon when frying portions for my customer's burger orders. Because of this "no brainer" unwritten law my expenses are more than they should be.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here