Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrobertson50
    replied
    My friends and I did this the other night. We smoked a pork butt to 185 then sliced it. We brined with cuban flavors. made for a tasty sandwidch.

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    replied
    would be awesome, go for it!

Leave a comment:

• Stevehtn
    started a topic Cuban sandwich

Cuban sandwich

A Cuban is my favorite sandwich. It's amazing how such a simple sandwich can be so unbelievably good. Of course, it's only as good as the ingredients on it. I've had some that left something to be desired, and others that I imagine are but a taste of what's to come after this life. And of course the pork roast is the foundation of a good Cuban sandwich. So, I'm sitting here wondering what would the same pork roast, flavored with traditional Cuban spices and brine, taste like if it weren't just roasted, but smoked.......
    Hmmmmm, thoughts anyone?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here