Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easter Ham Needs Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuppy
    commented on 's reply
    I'm going to try the Ultimate Smoked Ham with the Apricot glaze. What flavor of pellets should I use?

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Yes and that apricot glaze is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Jfrosty27
    commented on 's reply
    +1 on the recipe over on the free side. Easy to do and comes out great.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Create the best ham you've ever tasted with this ultimate double smoked ham recipe. Ordinary store bought whole or spiral ham is taken over the top by slowly smoking it on the grill. The true star of the show, however, is the sweet and savory glaze!

• HawkerXP
    replied
    The recipe on the free side is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Chuppy
    started a topic Easter Ham Needs Help!

Easter Ham Needs Help!

I received a city ham from Smithfield Market place. It's a honey cured, honey glazed, spiral cut, and precooked. I would like to give it a little more flavor while reheating it on the pellet grill. Easter with all my relatives is at my house this year. The problem is that I can't do a practice run before Easter.
    Any suggestions, experiences, and advice would be helpful. Thanks

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here