Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A whole bunch of pizza ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A whole bunch of pizza ideas...

Some neat ideas in the below video:

Some really cool pizza ideas going on in that video. I like the inflatable pizza and the ice cube tray trick. I just might have to go make some dough now.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

My second only time making pizza from scratch and that happened to be today. Nice inspiring post.
      This was the only photo I grabbed. The next 3 pizzas were better than the photo one. They did come out good enough but I'm sure will be better next time.

​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	20200403_190704.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	825116 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya gotta start somewhere.

• Thunder77
        Thunder77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good! Love those wings too! are you using the Vortex?

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        thunder77 I am Sir. Multitasking 😊 Thunder77
        Last edited by holehogg; April 5, 2020, 10:49 AM.

Originally posted by RonB View Post
      Some neat ideas in the below video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pki_4g5SBjs
      Tell you what, some of those looked so good, I had to try one out. Luckily, I had some pizza dough fermenting in the fridge. I also have some left over PP, from Wednesday, so I made a PP pizza wheel, of sorts. Turned out quite well. I cooked it on my gas grill, just in case it turned messy. It didn't and on the grill was better than the oven probably would have been. Click image for larger version

Name:	Pizza wheel.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	825224

Comment

• treesmacker
        treesmacker commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! I have some dough in the fridge also. Gonna have to try one of these ideas tomorrow. Great find RonB

• RonB
        RonB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanx guys. The dough in the video looked too uniform to be homemade, so whatever you do will take it up a notch.

Thanks for sharing, those are some great ideas. I want to try the cones and the rolls/lolipops.

Comment

Wow was that inspiring...Great post! Guess what I am having tonight?

Comment

Thanks for posting. A fun Pizza Idea Video for sure.

Comment

Meh. Too fussy. Pizza is a fundamentally simple thing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here