Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

00 Flour at HEB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

00 Flour at HEB

This may have been posted before, but I was stumbling around the HEB (grocery chain) web site this morning and note that they now carry 00 flour. The problem is that it's not available in all stores, including mine. They do have a search engine to tell you what stores in your zip code carry it.

Pizza time!

Comment

Its in mine! I dont use anymore though cause i really do prefer NY style

Comment

Hey guy do they deliver it to the store like Wal mart does? That is one fine flour for pizza and pasta.

Comment

• gcdmd
          gcdmd commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure, but I don't think so. HEB has curbside delivery, but I think it's only of items that they stock in the store.

I order it from Amazon.

Comment

Try going to their customer service desk. They may be able to order it for you. Publix will do that if it's an item in their system, but not carried in your local store.

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here