Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled Pork Pizza with Applewood Smoked Mozzarella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled Pork Pizza with Applewood Smoked Mozzarella

Some of you that responded to my Smokin Hot Butt post (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...mokin-hot-butt) wanted to see the pulled pork pizza I made the butt for.

Well here it is.
    Homemade bbq sauce and applewood smoked Mozza give it another level. It is super tasty!
    Attached Files

Ya got my mouth waterin".

Comment

One question. Do you deliver?

Comment

• Xandera_7
        Xandera_7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, but the fees are insane and it will likely be cold by the time it gets to you

Send me one. I can wait and like cold pizza.

Comment

Pulled pork Pizza? Yes Please!

Comment

Smoked pork AND mozzarella....brilliant !!!!!

Comment

Oh boy, i'd eat that!

Comment

I had pizza last night and I guarantee yours tastes WAY better. Looks awesome.

Comment

Did you smoke the mozzarella yourself and what type (block you buy in the grocery store or fresh). I have seen fresh smoke mozzarella in some of the Italian specialty stores here and has this brown color to it. Never tried it but would be open to trying to do myself to control type of wood and how much smokiness.

Comment

• Xandera_7
                  Xandera_7 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Store bought block of mozzarella.
                  I smoked it myself.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here