Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Brisket Led to Brisket Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Brisket Led to Brisket Pizza

Was dying to smoke a brisket in the kettle with the SnS and promised the kids homemade pizza so figured why not combine the two, what could be the harm in it? 12 hours later the brisket was ready and while it was resting I made the kids their pizza and then mine. It was a little rushed so excuse the shape but it was really good. Pizza: thin layer of BBQ sauce, caramelized onion, Brisket and cheddar. Here are the results:

Attached Files

Anyone who has made pizza knows better than to mock a fellow pizza maker's shape. LOL

That looks damn tasty.

Comment

It's not the shape, it's the taste, and that looks mighty tasty.

Comment

gmascolo51 that pizza looks wonderful! Who cares about the shape? Great job.

Comment

Yummmmm!

Comment

That's beautiful in any shape! Good call on using brisket on the pizza!

Comment

Looks amazing and the pizza too. I make pizza in my egg and it’s pretty good. Do you have a pizza oven?

Comment

• gmascolo51
                gmascolo51 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, last March I got the bug and bought one. It's a lot of fun when folks come over everyone wants to man the oven 😊

Both are impressive, I really like your briskie !!!

Comment

Thank you, that brisket had me on edge but it came through, will be less stressful next time.

Comment

Great idea. Brisket is good anywhere. IMO

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here