Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Pequod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Pequod.

Pequod - Thanx for the Chicago deep dish recipe. I made it today and it was much better than what Uno's had when they were in the area. It was good enough to make again when I want something different from NY style.

I thought I had everything I needed, but was out of onions and the only tomatoes I had were San Marzano pureed. So I skipped the onions and had to settle for a tomato out of the garden to sub for canned tomatoes. That worked out well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CM7I6046.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	330201

Nice...👍

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Comment

So fresh! I want some!

Comment

It looks delicious!

Comment

This just went on the menu ... thanks!

Comment

Who said order pizza? 👌

Comment

Looks awesome! Nothing wrong with "settling for" a home grown tomato. San Marzano, 6-in-1, Muir Glen organic crushed, stanislaus 7/11, Sclafani all get you in the same ballpark in my book.

Still groggy from an awful late night experience involving American Airlines ("we released your seat because we thought you wouldn't make it") and a subsequent hoofing the length of O'Hare, but this perks me right up. 👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here