Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry New York and Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    bbqLuv, of pizza places, which is food and/or restaurant talk.

• Mojo0209
    replied
    I’ll take my Chicago style pizza and smile. If the other stuff floats ur boat, good for u. When I want pizza I know I got pizza, not something that is supposed to trick me into something that isn’t pizza but is called pizza. Somethings r better left simple. Everyone I know who moves away from here misses the food that has been done here. Enjoy whatever "Pizza " u want to enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    This was about the ratings in Portland.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; October 5, 2021, 06:17 PM.

• Attjack
    replied
    I usually go for red wine with pizza and I usually make the pizza myself. Tonight, if it ever stops raining, I'll make smoked beef and wild mushroom on white sauce. I'll have to check to see if I have a stout in the beer fridge but I'll probably have to open a bottle of wine.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    He's had one too many PBRs

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    replied
    pretty sure take and bake means something different in Portland

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Again, PLEEEAAASE do not put food talk in the Off Topic, Non-Food, Non-Cooker Discussions channel.

Thank you for your help to keep this place organized properly @bbqluv

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes @synodod , mine!

• synodog
    commented on 's reply
    Annoying to say the least. Works with ice cream in our house too. I want the peanut butter moose tracks and everyone says, "you always get that," and then suggest some other obscure or exotic flavor(s) and get them. Which is the first to be gone? MINE!

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    It has been many many years since I have eaten abalone. Do not know if it is available anymore. Back in the 60"s, we could harvest abalone. But no more as it was disallowed. If

• Murdy
    commented on 's reply
    Put out a controversial title/statement to encourage people to click on it, which for some creates profit by generating web traffic.

• latenight71
    replied
    you heard it here first and it's the same outcome everytime:

1 person wants pepperoni pizza.
    12 people want pizza with vegetables.
    first empty pizza box?
    the pepperoni box.

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly the pizza sucks in my town.

• Troutman
    replied
    I'll trade a Central Texas post oak smoked brisket for a couple of good Chi-town pies? Shipping should offset.

As to Portland....meh

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here