Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy way to make 25 Meatballs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy way to make 25 Meatballs

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB6A84AB-C43F-4F61-8109-034EE5A4B7C9.jpeg
Views:	160
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	728857 After mixing all my ingredients in a bowl I’ll put the meatball mixture in a zip top bag and smash it out even and flat. I’ll then cut down both sides of the bag and open it up. Next I’ll take my pizza cutter and cut the meat. The squares are easy to form into balls and I get meatballs uniform in size.

It ain't real spaghetti without meatballs.

Comment

Nice idea. I like it. Will try this the next time I make some. Which is gonna be really soon.
      Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Great idea, I'll try this method the next time I make the family recipe. Rolling them has always been a bit time consuming but not as much as browning them - gotta brown them in a cast iron skillet for best flavor

Comment

When I worked in a kitchen we used a cupcake pan. Granted we were making hundreds a day so it was worth the cleanup, but you would just push the meat in, roll across the top then spoon out. Your way looks almost as fast and much easier on the cleanup

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here