Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meatheads Jalapeño Poppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meatheads Jalapeño Poppers

I tried out his smoked jalapeño recipe for an appetizer today. Man were they amazing! I highly recommend you give them a shot. I did them on my egg. Once those came off I grilled up some chicken thighs. Sprinkled those with a little EVOO and all purpose rub from the PBC sample pack. Had them on a grilled bun with pickles and garlic peri peri sauce. Everything turned out great!

It sounds great but. Pictures please.

Comment

Here we are. They weren’t working on the main post. I skipped the chicken photos figured grilled chicken isn’t all that exciting.
      Attached Files

Comment

those look great!

Comment

I’ve done his several times always a hit but then I started doing the fancy smoked Pimento cheese for the stuffing family fav.

Comment

Those look great. Piminto cheese sounds great too. I like either jack/muenster wrapped in bacon and dusted with my rib rub, or grilled, stuffed with peanutbutter.

Comment

You didn’t just make poppers. You sucker punched us with the photos you took. It’s like you’re mumbling about what yer doin then BAM! Perfect alignment, everything spaced out. They might have tasted great, but you may have surpassed it with your pics man.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here