Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mac and Cheese to die for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used mesquite and hickory, both came out great!!

Comment

YES indeed This is a great recipe, I tried this out Memorial day, used bacon for the meat. My wife didn't want me to use hot sauce, so while she wasn't looking I added ground Chipotle (just a touch 1-1/2 tsp) Love it, Love it, Yum-Ola, Many thanks to BBQ'd Nuke for sharing this. (btw, I scaled it down for 1 lb pasta)

Comment

• BBQ'd_Nuke
        BBQ'd_Nuke commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

I am wondering if anyone here has done all of the prep work one night and baked to finish the next morning. If so how did it turn out, anything that you would do differently? I am wanting to make this for my promotion ceremony and will not have a lot of prep time the day prior. Thanks

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        My wife did that for a funeral reception. Made everybody feel a lot better.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        I do this alla th' time with foods. My thoughts; I'd add some extra liquid component. Al dente pasta is still thirsty, an' will absorb fluids overnight in th' icebox. Don't want it t' burn...start low, heat up slow from icebox temps. Good Luck, congrats on th' Promotion!!!

• Chris C
        Chris C commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks y'all

Going to have to try that. Yummy!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here