Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brussels Sprouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brussels Sprouts

Cut stem, and put a "+" into the sprout about 1/3 of the way into it.
    Heat oil in a fry pan intil very hot. Add prepared brussel sprouts, and shake to keep brussel sprouts moving to coat sprouts in oil. Keep moving the pan until brussel sprouts are dark brown.
    Sprinkle 1tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar over sprouts and continue to move the brussel sprouts around the pan (about 5 minutes).
    Add about 1/3-1/2 C water (depending on how many brussel sprouts), cover pan and cook/steam over medium heat until tender(not mushy). About 10 minutes.
    Serve and enjoy.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; September 27, 2015, 04:47 PM.

I'm a fan of the Brussel Sprouts…….little mimi cabbage like fa#t bombs of goodness
    I can eat a bunch of 'em them it's just me and the dog cause nobody else wants to be around me…..what's up with that?

Comment

Looks like a good recipe, I will try it next time we have them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here