Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite new sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite new sauce

Hi Everyone,
    Back from lurking mode to make a quick post about a sauce I cooked up a couple of weeks ago. The family and friends really enjoyed it. So I made a second batch of the sauce to take to work with me along with about 10 lbs of pulled pork for the crew on Monday.
    It's the KC Classic sauce from here: http://amazingribs.com/recipes/BBQ_s...BBQ_sauce.html
    but with a couple of simple changes: I swapped the Ketchup for Sriracha sauce and added 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper. Everything else was the recipe to the letter. I am not a big Sriracha fan but the kids at work absolutely devoured it! If you are a Sriracha fan and want a killer sauce that's got some decent heat, I highly recommend trying this one.

-Jim

Sounds good, I love some sriracha. I was wondering what happened to you.

Comment

Hey John,
      I'm still around - and still cooking. Just have limited time to partake on the forums between work and other life stuff.

Comment

Love me Sriracha...keep a bottle on my desk.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here