Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrrrgh Maties Look What's Showed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrrgh Maties Look What's Showed !!

To all me maties and lasses out there I have just received a pot of gold from Pirate Scott and company. Will definitely be trying it on some ribs in the next round. Thanks Pirate Scott and wife !!!! Reviews later on.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pirate Scoot Sauce.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	457495

Cool logo! Sounds delicious!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      Mudkat Thanks, my Daughter Hannah made that Logo for me. I don’t know if you noticed it actually says Pirate Scott’s Custom Rods. I need her to tweak it for me when she gets time. The Labels are pretty crude right now, Just Paper glued to a bottle.

That looks drinkable!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      smokenoob it would make a good chaser for Ghost Pepper Vodka!

• smokenoob
      smokenoob commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah yes, I always pass out the Ghost Pepper Vodka when I glass the Black Pearl.....gives the men insentive and bit of a pain delay!

Awesome! That sounds incredible. How did you make it Pirate Scott ?

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker It’s actually very simple Recipe. Cherries, Bourbon and Peppers Marinated for a week, Blend well so no big chunks, add some sugars and bring to a boil. Simmer low 60 minutes. It has a very low boiling point. It is pretty sweet stuff, this is Version 2.

Mop the plank, matey!!
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; February 20, 2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      ComfortablyNumb I Mop Me Ribs in the last hour of the cook a few times. It develops a nice candy glaze with a bit of heat.

that seems like a combination that will put hair on your chest

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      DeusDingo. Aaaaaarghhhh, I hope not Me Wife Loves this Stuff!
      Last edited by Pirate Scott; February 20, 2018, 06:41 PM. Reason: Tag still wrong

I love the label. I will be trying it out when I get home. Can’t wait to hear your review on it Troutman

Comment

sounds fantastic!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      texastweeter Thanks, we think it’s pretty good. Let’s see what the Taste Testers Think.

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      its crazy because I am working on a scotch bonnet peach sauce/glaze myself. The mad scientist beat me to it. Have a feeling yours is going to turn out better too!

Yo ho ho & a bucket of suds, as Stan Laurel was swabbing a deck. Bottle looks good. I wonder what it tastes like? He, he, he. 😎

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      FireMan it will give you RIP! If you use too much.☠️🌶☠️

Pirate Scott I would buy a bottle of that. Sounds like it is quite tasty.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve B thanks we are trying to figure out if we can get something started. I will let you know.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Pirate Scott thanks. Keep me posted.

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto, cuz I want to see what it tastes like, seriously!

So do you drink it for the bourbon, put it over ice cream for the cherries, or actually sauce your food with it? Looks great, I bet its awesome!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      jfmorris you can do anything you like, But I prefer it on Ribs, it goes great with Beef. My wife was putting it on Pizza the other Night.

I received one too. Waitin' until I do ribs again to give it a try.

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      RonB I wish I had some Dried Ghost to send with it. I put 1/2 tsp Ghost Pepper flakes on the ribs, distributed evenly with an oil of your choice. Then Finish them with the sauce toward the end of the cook. I think it will be just as good without the flakes just less heat.
      Last edited by Pirate Scott; February 20, 2018, 06:50 PM. Reason: Tag broken

Oh!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      Mosca Thats exactly what we said when we Tasted it.

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
    To all me maties and lasses out there I have just received a pot of gold from Pirate Scott and company. Will definitely be trying it on some ribs in the next round. Thanks Pirate Scott and wife !!!! Reviews later on.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pirate Scoot Sauce.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	457495
    Bourbon! Cherry! Ghost Pepper! Yaaargh!

Comment

• Pirate Scott
      Pirate Scott commented
      Editing a comment
      EdF that’s Sweet Heat Matey!

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good to me!

Troutman Your Welcome, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here