Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried Bachan's Japanese Barbecue Sauce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    So good. Try it as a marinade with some beef short ribs.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee Spinaker And, not just an ad, but a viral AR phenomenon. Talk about infectious and highly transmissible, this Bachan's sauce makes the Delta variant look pathetic.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    True Dat John.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    You can always add a little reaper dust to that bowl and toss.

• Eggy72
    replied
    I finally took the plunge and ordered some yesterday, both the original and the hot and spicy. Looking forward to trying both.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    After one go round with this stuff I am hooked. Really good flavor and not too salty.
    They have a wing recipe on their website that sounds delicious. I normally don’t like wings unless they are really hot and spicy. But I’m gonna give this one a try.

hmm. Not letting me copy and paste. 🤷🏼
    So here is the front page.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0BBF6104-E19C-4A33-B1CC-E09C8599DE1F.png
Views:	339
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	1089721

Leave a comment:

• rickgregory
    replied
    OK, so I did simple pork ribs and wanted a quick slaw dressing... so I did equal parts mayo, rice vinegar and the spicy Bachan sauce and it was GREAT. Enough heat and flavor to make it interesting but still was a background element.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    I just bought a bottle of this at Fresh Market, and also bought a couple of pre-made chicken kabobs that I plan to try it on. I went ahead and brushed a bit on as a marinade, and tasted it at that point (from the bottle, not the raw chicken kabobs!). Very flavorful. Kinda BBQ sauce meets soy sauce in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    replied
    Gonna do some flanken ribs tomorrow night with the original.
    I to shall post my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Add some Reaper dust.
    That’s what I’m talking about. 💪💪🔥🔥

• Spinaker
    replied
    Jerky Marinade is on deck! I will let you know how it goes with the jerky game. Should be good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Right

• Huskee
    replied
    And who says ads don't work?

Leave a comment:

• JoeSousa
    replied
    This stuff is delicious. I made some wings last night and tossed them in the Bachan's Hot and Spicy and they were excellent. Love this sauce on chicken, flank steak, rice, pork, and pretty much everything else I have tried it on.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    My bottles arrived! I like this stuff a lot. It is pretty thin, thinner than I thought it would be, but I love the flavor. There is a lot of depth of flavor. Terryaki flavor for sure, but nothing to crazy. I would really like to try the spicy version.

I still think I am gonna use it in my jerky marinade. Gonna be good.

I took some wing pics but I can't get them to load. I will add them once the system stops hating me.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here