Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gimmie some BLT variation suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimmie some BLT variation suggestions!

I know. It’s the simplicity.

I used to eat BLOTs: BLTs with onions. And BLOCTs: onions and cheese.

Mrs Mosca currently can’t eat tomatoes. She’s getting a BLRRP, roasted red peppers.

I’ve read of people putting a fried egg on a BLT. That would be good.

Maybe a BLTCRRP. That sounds like too much, though.

I've enjoyed lettuce, bacon, guacamole, tomato with a side of quinoa.

Comment

Add some avocado slices for a BLTA.

Comment

Ltb

Comment

standard BLT, but use candied bacon AND make a spread/sauce out of avocado and mayo blended together.

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
            mrteddyprincess commented
            Editing a comment
            +1 for candied bacon. It's delicious on a BLT.

Add a burger to it and you get BLTGB

Comment

Ain't seen no bad ideas, so far! I personally have always enjoyed addin some cheese, mebbe spicy brown horseradish mustard on one side, cause, well, both are as universally ever present in my diet, as bacon is, itself.

Comment

Add roasted green chiles or as suggested above make candied bacon using roasted green chiles and honey. It just kicks a classic up a notch.

Comment

1) add Pimento cheese
                2) replace bacon with bacon jam, add fried egg, put it on an English muffin

Comment

We enjoy the BLT with Avacado with horseradish mayo with lots of freshly ground black pepper on the mayo. We also like to make them on sesame seeded burger rolls.

Comment

Ltb

Comment

We did BLT with Muenster cheese and roasted red pepper. I like the pimento cheese idea, but we were missing the ingredients. Served with pasta salad and coleslaw, it was a nice light dinner.

Comment

BLT with beef bacon. I am almost a convert.

Comment

Pork belly burnt ends, fried green tomatoes, spicy vinegar slaw.

Comment

Bacon, lettuce, mayo and peanut butter.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here