Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a pineapple ham kabobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a pineapple ham kabobs

was asked to do a lil gig for a neighbors grad party. Per her request she wants pineapple ham kabobs. I can make em but was wondering if anyone has a pleasant recipe that they would like to share for a glaze that they have tried and already tested. I don’t dislike em it’s just I myself am not head over heals for em. Not a big wow factor to me. But maybe someone here might change that.

I have made a lot of chicken and pineapple and have done them with glaze and with just rub. What might be good on these would be Chris Lilly 's apricot glaze from the ultimate ham recipe on the free side

Comment

I made Chris Lilly's Apricot Glaze for Easter this year. We served it with Windsor Chops and it was a hit!

Comment

I love it also. But the problem is that a person is allergic to apricots, peach etc. but not pineapples. Go figure. So that is why I can’t deviate from pineapple bbq sauce or glaze

Comment

• customtrim
          customtrim commented
          Editing a comment
          Use black cherry instead of apricot

Ive made this one before and it was good but fair warning it is sweet...a little too sweet for my taste. If i make it again i will probably cut down on the sugar and add a little black pepper.

Posted at the request of my sister. Glazing a ham while cooking is wonderful but the first person to the platter usually makes off the the glazed ends

Comment

On the Grillagrills.com website there is a recipe for a pineapple bourbon glazed ham (you might have to search for it) and the glaze uses pineapple preserves. I have tried that and it was real good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here