Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low moisture part-skim mozzarella is actually pretty good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low moisture part-skim mozzarella is actually pretty good!

Naw, I’m just messin’ wit ya. It’s an abomination on the face of lasagna everywhere.

It seems that Luzerne County is almost completely out of whole milk mozzarella! I hit three different supermarkets before buying a couple pounds of Dietz & Watson at the deli counter. SuperBowl Sunday is lasagna day all over the country!

Not to mention pizza...

Comment

Haaa. Ya had me going there for a minute.
      That stuff should be banned. It doesn't melt very well and never gives you that long pull of string cheese that hangs from your mouth to whatever you’re eating. Be it pizza or lasagna or even a nice meatball sandwich.

Comment

Only wish I could have lasagna. 😡

Comment

I clicked on this one demanding to hear what you had to say!! 😡😡😡😡

You got me. Got me good too!!

👊😎🥃

Comment

• Steve B
            Steve B commented
            Editing a comment
            As I Homey.

It has its uses. It browns nicely.

Comment

You got me Mosca ! Nothing like the real stuff.

Comment

It's the only mozzarella I can eat as it has no lactose (Kraft brand, anyway)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here