Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s important to know the limits (and when there are none): another stupid breakfast sandwich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stopped think if you should

Just kidding - that looks like a damn fine breakfast and I'm full just looking at it! Hope you had a gallon of coffee to offset it!

Comment

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      I can only have one cup of coffee, so I make it a big one!

Well done! Being a master of leftovers is a great thing.

Comment

Imma say it is on off limits ever. My motto is, if you don't like it, don't eat it and starve, more for me. You can cook me breakfast in bed any morning! Can I sign my wife up for sandwich making class, she can burn water!

Comment

That looks stupid 😋

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca View Post
          Conspicuous in its absence on the www is anything saying that you CAN'T make a roast beef and cheese BLT with roasted red peppers for breakfast.
          "Anything not forbidden is compulsory."
          Last edited by DaveD; June 16, 2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Now that you mention it, I've not seen that on the interwebs 😄
            great looking sammy

Comment

Righteous!

Comment

I’m sitting here eating my morning oatmeal and BOOM this thread hits me in the face. Not hungry from the o.p., just jealous. That sandwich looks great.

Comment

Just wondering…………did that sandwich suck up any alcohol from last night?

Comment

Why did the last line from Back to the Future pop into my head when reading this thead:

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

Comment

What was the wine pairing?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here