Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Blackstone End Cheesesteak Snobbery and Exclusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Blackstone End Cheesesteak Snobbery and Exclusion!

Blackstone is running a Free the Cheesesteak Program. There's even a petition to sign. :-)
    Free The Cheesesteak – Blackstone Products

Wow! A whole 16 days of liberate the cheesesteak. I’m in, yessir

Comment

I hit that link thinkin’ cheese cake on a Blackstone, this aught’a be interestin’
      Then saw cheesesteak……..think my brain is askin’ for cheese cake……
      carry on……I’ll be back after cheese cake 😁

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hah, same.

• Old Glory
        Old Glory commented
        Editing a comment
        Ditto LOL

😡
      do not ruin the cheesesteak.

You can have a "Philly Cheesesteak" "Philly" or "steak and cheese" or and do whatever abominable things you want with that sandwich.

But leave the "cheesesteak" alone. That's what we call it here and it has a specific meaning.

I promise I will write a whole thing in Meathead's authenticity thread. And I promise that it's more than just a prescriptivism vs descriptivism thing.

🤬

(😂, just a little serious but mostly joking)
      Last edited by gboss; March 1, 2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• DTro
        DTro commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin' forward to it!

• DogFaced PonySoldier
        DogFaced PonySoldier commented
        Editing a comment
        <yawn>

I put beans in my chili, too.

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        DogFaced PonySoldier I just reported your post for terroristic threats...

I read the title as "Cheesecake" and was quite intrigued.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        So did I.

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your nickname in HS? CaptainMike was beefcake. Panhead John was string cheese.
        Last edited by tbob4; March 1, 2022, 06:56 PM.

I've never heard of a cheesesteak.

Comment

I have no idea what I'm doing but this is what I came up with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oe76Thbae4X5SPshVqUUmwOmXPJ0IRZJz_IaTQE1mnOpLSyy67mi0BVk5rijYgE-vyyZGCIOgIPL3vZTl_-s5yhrAV0hNegj39JJoaeJWOelmpRzSsgH4mqUmwJnfrSt6WW8akXrM1HaxVJGmn2pzZZ5_cCV_RpS20l8uUW8EaRJosTciAvuk0qN195-aCJYavS1r3XG4QwuB3mGt6v39apThqzVV5QmI51ofX-naJvWUSaZ7P9pGhq3n87lfgB
Views:	208
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1182858

Name:	mqv31rNSi_zqeohbKh_AvSk38yEQZGGksWfjjCLOlWogl-k9rRFzA6y1HTn50PoS6pkjp5LFzV1B_T2kkJTDHGELnJTbPdC70YrmOnK5lQFZhzT3uhWacklNNq2nR_eQTYv4y1sVDl4BVrjwsyz8J_N4-d6VH10a6lTb4KrH4jCowDMYu_XmTbBK_tfHPS2JEodvQ36lUYHGMc7UUzbgfly98zIBP_RQ3U00VWJgWF01zhHgPhOQ-B6Y5Ch3xHx
Views:	206
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1182859

Name:	fdamx4zhU7IPq6iL46hhAXB6Rzc7QJm_jmtOef7WcocobHKcSTsyjepXiwIcdzLe8QbE8kiTXhieFsFAGgBX_fXLj21rGVob4sOe11aR1org7QcTORKiwV_Hj1FD5dVJzxqCSIVAZ_BhA57oeGNK3hP-P3O_EKWuQp5XY_9BspCi8fQzURyh5k1aEN5UqooK3FKpNfniEYntgRyh_vMNsq_ESfSiffmJNLkzDMjDZlfCW2sowT_CCuhycvnhQMI
Views:	205
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1182860

Name:	wQxZMSKJumGFaHu3Val6pr4kml1pG4pC1ZuLG2Sn5HX5VNDdGmsGOyHYhaUqLhpb9CTXSmNnR6MsN-Uz8KYb382MBMt_G9p_lt9jXTtrtGPEFGBEdpIBcP9FisSXENduvyINNYJHqOtH1AsfGqRrE89os85b1pLZjQdxUP2UQbNucqPIVHMII0PN8Hp-nhdeialV4Q3wzz91eBY6wxLaQ1bXb8vATFJpw_3rTHDv89pcPNeaFoREzF9gWbrcg53
Views:	201
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	1182861

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Joking aside - It looks delicious. We have a rule in my house - the majority of onions and bell peppers make their way to the wife’s sandwich and I get the beefy section. I used to section like you do. It’s much prettier. She likes to pick through it all so it’s one big batch.

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          This was a rare occasion in which I ate an unripe bell pepper.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd say you did it darn right, waiting for my invite.

Cheesesteak is one of those things that are better left alone in my opinion.

Comment

So it's a Philly CheeseSteak??

Comment

Philly Cheese Steaks are terrible. A Boston Steak and Cheese sub is way way better! Steak Bombs are the best!

Comment

• Murdy
              Murdy commented
              Editing a comment
              All wannabe Italian Beefs

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Is Philly the one with provolone, or Swiss, and green peppers?

• Old Glory
              Old Glory commented
              Editing a comment
              Huskee with cheese whiz

Anyone gots a chickenfried steak sammich?

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              Thin ribeye, carve out the stuff that won't render, pound it, egg and flour, and fry.

I'll be making the unholy hellspawn of cheesesteaks - chopped cheese - tonight!

Comment

Leftover cheesesteak, omelette burrito - Free the Cheesesteak, I guess

Name:	EDA2D9EF-B30E-4E4A-A238-B8AF7007245C.jpeg
Views:	153
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1183229 Click image for larger version

Name:	EEF73AB6-29E8-4D67-8D83-DED9BF9114EE.jpeg
Views:	149
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	1183230

Comment

So much blasphemy here! I'm just going to go ahead and make some plant-based cheesesteaks.

Comment

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahahahahaha. Since Impossible is likely trademarked you can call it the Improbable Cheesesteak

• treesmacker
                  treesmacker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NOOOOOooooo!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here