Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you need brisket ice cream in your life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you need brisket ice cream in your life

You know you need this.

No, no, no! As forecast by Peter Venkman in the movie Ghostbusters we would have "Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!" No.

Comment

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      Could not say it any better.

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrap up the thread, we are done here.

I’m not gonna lie...... if I was closer, I would absolutely try it.

Comment

100% would give it a shot. It does remind me of the time i tried to make bacon infused vodka which ended up completely disgusting. Was fantastic in a bloody mary but you could not drink it by itself.

Comment

I would absolutely try it. I mean, you can't knock it until you try it, right?

Comment

Put me in the pass column....some things no matter how grand they sound are not meant to be.
          Plus if I really liked it I'd be on one of those....He put on 1000lbs in 91 days reality shows.
          Last edited by smokin fool; February 22, 2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

oh why not. worst thing that happens is you throw up, lose a little weight, and have a story to tell

Comment

I'd give it a shot

Comment

I grew up in spam town USA, there is an annual spam fest over the 4th. One year the winner was a spam ice cream., Spam’moni.

Comment

"Things I wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole, for $800 Alex"

Hopefully this isn’t the start of something like the bacon-flavored everything trend. WHY FORSAKE THE GOOD NAME OF BRISKET AND BACON WITH SUBSTITUTES?!

Comment

Put me in the pass category as well.

I love meat, but meat does not belong in some things. The worst beer I ever had in my life was Rogue's Voodoo Bacon Maple Stout. Bacon does not belong in beer, and brisket does not belong in ice cream.

Comment

Maybe I've watched too much Chopped, but this doesn't even sound that outrageous to me. Especially if you use some smoky rendered brisket fat as some of the fat in the ice cream base. And then just a tiny amount of very finely ground smoked meat, too. And if you could do the chemistry magic to keep a little bit of bark on the crunchy side...

Comment

I've had bacon ice cream. It was kinda weird but it also kinda worked. I bet this stuff would be the same way. Bring it on I say !!!

Comment

Ain't askeert to at least try it...

Comment

• Richard Chrz
                            Richard Chrz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I would try it, heck, candy some brisket bites, add it to some maple nut ice cream, may just be a thing.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here