Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mama said, "Don't play with your food."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama said, "Don't play with your food."

BBQ is where adults go to play with food.
    Is the meat tenderizer the bully on the playground?
    Happy grilling to you and PBR too.

My mother was named Hannibelle Lecter, she always encouraged me to play with my food...

Comment

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, put a smile on my face, "with father beans"

Nobody ever told me that cuz I always ett everthing. Only thing I didn’t ett or like to this day is canned spinach & processed coconut. Other than that I was a vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Isn’t fishing like playing with your food?

Comment

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        You play with fish?

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I tease them with irresistible lures and amazing wrist action or cast location, lol. Ask my family I pull them in at 5-10:1 of what they catch and I’m in the water 1/3rd of the time tying on their lures and unhooking their catches. My daughter caught more fish than me one day...and I hear about it regularly. I wish she’d do it every time (but I don’t tell her that to keep her striving for it). I give them the lure after I catch a couple, tell them what I’m looking to cast to, etc.

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s the only thing in life I actually feel lucky at.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here