Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthy, easy meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healthy, easy meal

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE705213-7A71-4A40-838D-DA71D36AA2E0.jpeg
Views:	199
Size:	242.0 KB
ID:	983989 In an effort to try and eat healthier I found some recipes for sheet bakes, I winged this and it turned out great and best of all only 1 pan to clean.
    I cut up chicken breast , yellow squash, zucchini,onion then dusted everything with mrs. Dash seasoning , cut up a lemon and squeeze over ever , lay lemon slices on top to bake. Baked @350 about 35 minutes then sprinkled feta cheese over everything and bake another 15 minutes or so.
    So many variations you could for quick easy meals! Click image for larger version

Name:	5EDF1449-BD27-4BD1-AECD-A9AE649F101F.jpeg
Views:	182
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	983990

Good for you! One of local grocery stores is offering sheet bakes as one of the "family meal deals". I have been thinking of trying it myself. Your cook is now my motivation!

Comment

Imagine that in a cooker! Sounds tasty.

Comment

• marshall
        marshall commented
        Editing a comment
        🤯 yes! Goin on the pellet next time!!!

Thanks for sharing this. I'd cook that in my 26 kettle.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here