Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breakfast for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubob
    commented on 's reply
    It got my vote. 😁

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    I am actually just glad the no one selected leave me alone

Leave a comment:

• dtresca
    replied
    Whenever I can! Since I've been working from home I do it for lunch a lot, too!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Great way to end Grave Yard Shift.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Put some peppers in some scrambled eggs, guilt gone!

• Steve R.
    replied
    I love breakfast food, but mainly just at breakfast time. For some reason I feel a little guilty if I'm not eating some vegetables with dinner, and bacon/sausage/eggs/biscuits/etc. doesn't typically have that. But I'll still do it and like it a couple of times per year.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    +1. The first time I had refried beans served with breakfast (I was in a tiny little town called Rio Grande City, TX) it blew my mind. So good!

• Mosca
    replied
    I chose twice a year, but it’s really like once every couple months. I make a good omelet, we split it and serve with bacon and bagels.

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    Wife does it all the time, me guess I'm more traditional.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Often very often. It's an easy option and always so enjoyable.

Leave a comment:

• Alabama Smoke
    replied
    We do it several times during the colder months of the year. Not sure why but it seems better when the weather is cold. Occasionally during other times of year. Breakfast is great anytime!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    I don’t until after noon cept one day every other week. So my "breakfast" is after noon or later. I try to leave the taters & waffles off the list, toast at times. I go thru 2-4 eggs a day, love em.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    This has been fun. Thanks to all for participating.

Leave a comment:

• tiewunon
    replied
    Dave, me not so much but Ampy eats breakfast for supper at a minimum once a week or more. In fact most of her siblings and their are more of them than I have fingers to count on are the same way.
    Last edited by tiewunon; January 22, 2021, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    There's a lot of Mexican influence in Texas breakfasts. I love chorizo and scrambled eggs with hash browns, and refried beans. The best option is to pile some of all of it on a flour tortilla with a little hot sauce and make a killer breakfast burrito. One heck of a good breakfast for dinner choice.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here