Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite cooking tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite cooking tool

$30,000 cooking tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FF1FEE6B-964F-4231-B988-A88A4CD90DE0.jpeg
Views:	291
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	961952

Dialed in. Just needs a dirty old offset smoker attached to it dripping grease everywhere....

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you know anyone who is in the offset smoker design and build? Lol

That and an ash catcher. Chrome wheels would be nice.

Comment

My Beloved Cowboy Hat is eternally doffed, in deference to ya, My Brother...

Yer grit, tenacity, an perspicacity seem to exceed mine, at some times...

Reckon I'll haveta up my game...

I've always enjoyed yer cooks, an pics..yer accomplishments help sustaineth me, please, keep em comin!

Comment

Maybe a set of knobby tires?

I've spent, unfortunately, too much time repairing one of those.

Merry Christmas and a much better New Year to you and all who care for you!
        Last edited by HawkerXP; December 24, 2020, 05:56 PM. Reason: How we miss her. :(

Comment

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          “ and all who cares for you!’ Absolutely! I don’t do anything with out those who want me to do things!
          Last edited by Richard Chrz; December 24, 2020, 06:06 PM.

I might think, for that money, it should have a blender attachment?

Comment

• Jim White
          Jim White commented
          Editing a comment
          And maybe a coffee maker.

I don’t know, Richard. That might get you there but the photos you post....hmmmm....camera or chair? I think it might be a tie. Merry Christmas! I tip a hat to every photo you post and I know what it takes to make that food. I actually never think of the chair when I see them.

Comment

• kjbarth
          kjbarth commented
          Editing a comment
          Ditto. Merry Christmas and keep posting great cooks!

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          I think of that chair in only good thoughts. I mean, can anyone else drive their recliner to the fridge to get a beer? Every now and then I get out and sit on a couch, when I look at it from a different angle (like this photo), I am always very grateful for it. Proud of it, to be honest.

Actually Dave Klose says he can turn anything into a cooker. Try him https://bbqpits.com/
        Or at least flames like on my walker!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0653.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	962063
        Last edited by ofelles; December 24, 2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Your attitude, your spirit, your grit and determination, your absolutely beautiful cooks....you put an able bodied person like me to shame. I can only aspire to be the person you are sir. And I mean that.

Comment

• tbob4
            tbob4 commented
            Editing a comment
            You forgot the line you are famous for : "who is Richard?"

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh hell, that was Richard? Never mind.
            Last edited by Panhead John; December 24, 2020, 09:41 PM.

Proof once again it's not the tools but the person behind them. Your cooks are a testament to that. You are truly an inspiration and have my total respect.
          Next is that side hinged door oven.

Comment

You inspire me to be a better cook and photographer. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Richard, your cooks and bread bakes raise the bar quite high! I think what's in the chair (as Meathead has mentioned before) is most important!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here