Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paqui One Chip Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my friends have done the Hot Ones hot wing challenge for the past 3 years. We’ve had hot sauces up to 1.5 million scoville. It’s not pleasant.

I would never just do it on my own but drinking beer with 20 or so of your friends around doing it with you for some reason makes it all right.

My thoughts are being stupid by yourself is stupid. Being stupid with a bunch of people you know is fun.

😆

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup Bills Fan lol.

WHY? 🤔

Comment

Just say no

Comment

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        +1

Nope.

Comment

hide it in a bowl of tortilla chips, invite friends over, tell them there is one planted in there, and the bowl has to be emptied. Kind of like Jenga, or russian roulette, you choose. lol

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s evil. 🤣

• Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Jfrosty27 No, evil is saying there is only one glass of milk, and that it goes down in level with every chip eaten, makes you maybe want to eat it, while you have a full glass of milk is around, but, damn, then y0u want it? Lol, no you don’t. 😜

• Loren
          Loren commented
          Editing a comment
          That, my good sir, is BRILLIANT!!!!

I'm doing this next Fourth of July!

Ummm...Use one, or part of one, crumbled finely to spice up a pot of chili or some such. Wet your finger and dip into the crumb(s) left behind just to be able to boast that you tried it. 1.5 M Scovilles ain’t worth messing around casually. LOL

Good luck!

Comment

Double dog dare ya!

My nephew got one and a few of us took a tiny sample. Didn't know that kind of heat existed.

Comment

Give it to someone that you don't like.
            Food is supposed to taste good, not to irreversible damage to your digestive track.

For real - there used to be a place in College Station that had wings you had to sign a release form to eat. I thought it was a gimmick. Turns out, it was literally the same pepper concentration as pepper spray.

I ate most of them. I was in agony for days.
            That was 16 years ago and i still can't eat food as spicy as I used to, and get heartburn much more easily.

That's the LAST time I ate anything on a bet.

Dont eat that chip!

Just my 2 cents
            Last edited by BFlynn; October 12, 2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I can eat lots of hot stuff. Extremely hot. But this is chemically altered to be more hot than anything in nature, I think.
              It is a youtube dare you type thing. Do not do it. Do not give it to any one else, unless back to the giver and say thanks, go ahead, not my thing.

Comment

When the ingredients list has a reaper listed as the third ingredient on the label you know it’s going to kick

Comment

I’d open it and let your son-in-law try it first,

Comment

I've never tried it and don't feel the need. Maybe you could just regift this thing. That might be what your SIL did.

Comment

That’s a hard pass for me! I would recommend the same.

Comment

Too dangerous. I don't like the thought of our friend experiencing that level of suffering. I once ate wings from a restaurant that required a waiver to be signed. I thought they were being dramatic or kidding. They were not kidding or being dramatic. I missed the entire Super Bowl. Thank God I got them takeout. If I'd been in public I would have had to move to another state. I'd compare it to being bit in the face by a rattlesnake.

Comment

• Old Glory
                          Old Glory commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'd compare it to being bit in the face by a rattlesnake....lol!

I agree, don't eat it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here