Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The brisket what, now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve been known to throw some sautéed green beans on my "authentic" Texas brisket doughnut sammich.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Me too! The only thing I like better is a good old Texas Clam Chowder with Kale, Brussel Sprouts and Broccoli Stalks! Red Man

• Red Man
    replied
    I love a good authentic Texas brisket doughnut sandwich smothered in bbq sauce!

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    As long as they are kept separate.

• Mosca
    replied
    Nah. I like keeping my sweet things and my savory things separate, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    ecowper I’d throw a damn oyster on anything!

• Panhead John
    replied
    I’ve lived in Texas 62 of my 64 years, and I was born next door in Louisiana. I have NEVER...NEVER heard of a GD donut brisket sandwich. I read the author of that article every Sunday in The Chronicle. He does a BBQ column. I can guarandamn tee you that thing ain’t popular. Bunch of crap. Must have been a slow news day.
    Whew! I feel better now.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 25, 2020, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Luther Vandross supposedly "invented" the hamburger on a donut one night when he was craving a burger and the only bread he could find was a donut.

There is a donut shop in Richmond VA that has a burger joint next door. Actually, it's attached and there is a door that is between the two. You can get your burger on a donut if you want. If you guessed the name of the hamburger joint was Luther's you'd be right and you win the prize. Just contact FireMan for the prize.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    commented on 's reply
    LOL....I know, I know....!

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John As if you still had credibility. But if it helps, remember California is still way ahead on the road to lack of Cred. "Sprouts on everything and make mine an impossible burger"

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot Michael_in_TX We have now lost all credibility outside the state lines😂 Couldn’t you have just kept that to yourself?
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 25, 2020, 05:02 PM.

• ecowper
    replied
    Panhead John would probably throw an oyster or two on top of that bad boy

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Add adult beverage--3rd. food group.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Just needs a slice or two of crispy bacon to raise it to the next level.
    BBQ flavor sugar glaze, candied onions, and deep fried dill pickles.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    That brisket doesn't look half bad, but hold the doughnut, please. I could maybe get on board with that brisket stuffed sweet potato, though.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here