Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The brisket what, now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve been known to throw some sautéed green beans on my “authentic” Texas brisket doughnut sammich.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Me too! The only thing I like better is a good old Texas Clam Chowder with Kale, Brussel Sprouts and Broccoli Stalks! Red Man

• Red Man
    replied
    I love a good authentic Texas brisket doughnut sandwich smothered in bbq sauce!

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    As long as they are kept separate.

• Mosca
    replied
    Nah. I like keeping my sweet things and my savory things separate, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    ecowper I’d throw a damn oyster on anything!

• Panhead John
    replied
    I’ve lived in Texas 62 of my 64 years, and I was born next door in Louisiana. I have NEVER...NEVER heard of a GD donut brisket sandwich. I read the author of that article every Sunday in The Chronicle. He does a BBQ column. I can guarandamn tee you that thing ain’t popular. Bunch of crap. Must have been a slow news day.
    Whew! I feel better now.
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 25, 2020, 05:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Luther Vandross supposedly "invented" the hamburger on a donut one night when he was craving a burger and the only bread he could find was a donut.

There is a donut shop in Richmond VA that has a burger joint next door. Actually, it's attached and there is a door that is between the two. You can get your burger on a donut if you want. If you guessed the name of the hamburger joint was Luther's you'd be right and you win the prize. Just contact FireMan for the prize.

Leave a comment:

• Michael_in_TX
    commented on 's reply
    LOL....I know, I know....!

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John As if you still had credibility. 😉 But if it helps, remember California is still way ahead on the road to lack of Cred. "Sprouts on everything and make mine an impossible burger"

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks a lot Michael_in_TX We have now lost all credibility outside the state lines😂 Couldn’t you have just kept that to yourself?
    Last edited by Panhead John; September 25, 2020, 05:02 PM.

• ecowper
    replied
    Panhead John would probably throw an oyster or two on top of that bad boy

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Add adult beverage--3rd. food group.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Just needs a slice or two of crispy bacon to raise it to the next level.
    BBQ flavor sugar glaze, candied onions, and deep fried dill pickles.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    That brisket doesn't look half bad, but hold the doughnut, please. I could maybe get on board with that brisket stuffed sweet potato, though.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis