Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day Weekend Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day Weekend Cook

A couple slabs of St. Louis ribs, rib tips (not pictured) with my spiced rum pineapple habanero sauce and chuck roast rubbed with my AP rub and Chicago steak rub then injected with a beef broth, Dijon mustard, worshestshire, and bourbon mixture. . This was the first Chuck Roast I've ever done and I'll definitely do it again.

Attached Files

Looks great and I like the sound of that spiced rum pineapple habanero sauce!

Comment

That chuck roast looks just like delicious brisket! Glad you shared that with us.

Comment

very good, keep it up

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Looks great!!

Comment

Nice looking bones and chuckie. I am with Red Man concerning the spiced rum pineapple habenaro.

Comment

This summer I smoked ribs more than in the past, no complaints however it is time to shake things up a little. The spiced rum pineapple habenaro sauce sounds great, any chance of having the recipe posted?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here