Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chef's Table on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chef's Table on Netflix

I have been a big fan of the Chef's table on Netflix. I think it is a fantastic series and would highly recommend it. They just came out with Chef's Table BBQ. I am in the middle of episode 2 right now and I think it is excellent.

If you check it out I hope you enjoy it.

Just started watching it. Very good

Comment

Sorry Koy Schoppe I missed your post on this,,,,,Should have searched before I posted. My bad.

​​​​​​https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...oon-to-netflix

Comment

Love Chef Tom, he does a great job with recipes and explaining the processes. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

We watched the first episode a couple days ago. Rodney Scott was featured. Enjoyedbit thoroughly. Will be continuing to watch.

Comment

I haven't started the new season yet, but Chef's Table has been consistently amazing. Looking forward to the BBQ episodes.

Comment

I watched all four this afternoon . Really good series!

Comment

• pjlstrat
                pjlstrat commented
                Editing a comment
                I did the same!! Now I am bumbed that I binge watched them cause I want more!!

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

So, went to start watching Chef’s Table last night........and totally got distracted by Cobra Kai! Hahaha.

I will get to this though, I saw the preview and I really enjoyed what they showed. Thanks for the reminder it’s ready to go.

Comment

• BFlynn
                  BFlynn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Strike First!
                  Strike Hard!
                  NO MERCY!!

Yep, I have had many people text me about this already. I need to get around to watching it........or course.....I need to buy a TV first.

Comment

Chef's Table is such a nice counterpoint to the endless cooking competition shows.

Comment

• pjlstrat
                    pjlstrat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Amen theroc I am done with the competition shows. Now I want to watch someone take their time and do it right. I am losing interest in someone making a huge thanksgiving meal in under 45 seconds with a lighter and a paper cup!!!

I just watched Chef's Table for the first time at my local brewery today. Watched the one about Snow's BBQ and the one about Firedoor in Australia. Very well written and filmed series. Looks like I need to sign up for Netflix.

Comment

This is an excellent, excellent show. I am loving it. Thank you!

Comment

Finished tonight. The only one that is arguably not BBQ or closely related is the ep on Lennox Hastie who cooks EVERYTHING on fire. But it's such an interesting story, that I don't care.

Comment

Is there only going to be 4 episodes, or are more coming? I watched 3 of the 4 yesterday.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here