Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of people with food smeared on their faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of people with food smeared on their faces

I gotta say the ad on the right-hand side of the website is not my favorite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kGJpPBL.png
Views:	207
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	902251

I f this guy was at my house he would be asked to pull it together or leave.

I agree - kids may be cute, but not adults...

Comment

Isn't that why we have napkins?

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Or sleeves?

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        What are sleeves, HawkerXP ? Asking for a friend who has been working from home since March.

A real dweeb! He thinks he looks cute, what with the grin & everthing. What did we used to call that........?

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Rib-eating grin?

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        BTW, I watched Evil Roy Slade. It was a little dated but pretty good overall!

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack , my hero. One of my favorite parts was when they took away his guns. Yup, that’s me.

Does he need someone to tell him to wipe his hinder too?

Comment

This kid Creeps. Me. The. Hell. Out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 5.57.48 PM.png
Views:	157
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	902313

It's looking up from feeding on its latest victim and Looking. At. You. "You're next, buddy."

*Shudder*

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Ouch to the person who entered that pic of their kid in the ribface contest.

If you use your phone you don’t see the stuff on the right side of the screen

Comment

I must be the only one who zones out the advertisements on the right, I don't pay them a bit of attention anymore.

Ironically, the guy in post 1 is the pic that showed on the right when I read this thread.

Comment

I just see it as a waste of good sauce....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here