Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin help

Does anyone have a recipe? Captured pic a couple of nights ago. It should taste like chicken since it dispatched 10 and there’s no trace of three. I believe its a springer so should be fairly tender. I love that spatchcock chicken recipe. Thank you AR and keep up the passion.
    Attached Files

That's a BIG kitty!!!

Not much marbling on that gal. I'm thinking you braise it somehow.
    ​​​
    Or chili

Comment

Wow, that's really cool and scary at the same!!!!
      Don't think I'd be out there shooing that cat away myself unless you want your new screen name to be Claude Balls.
      Not something you'd see in my backyard....mind you no chicken coop back there either.

Comment

Wow. Are they protected where you are located?

Comment

You need to fight fire with fire and get yourself a wolverine:

Comment

I'm not sure how this Wolverine would go about shooing that cat, but it would sure be fun to see!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• ssandy_561
              ssandy_561 commented
              Editing a comment
              He would first have to obtain illegal footage of the cat then he would have to modify the gun illegally. LOL

Did he jump your fence of go under? Since he has eaten well, he will be back. When we lived in Colorado we didn't mind the bears so much but cougars made my hair stand up!! Totally silent and unpredictable. Good luck getting rid of it/them!

Comment

• JeffJ
              JeffJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Mountain lions are far more likely to attack humans than bears, particularly black bears.

I could go try to find my '41 edition Joy of Cooking and see if it's got a recipe, but I'm pretty sure it starts with .30-06.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here