Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your Quarantine photos here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Quarantine photos here

Click image for larger version

Name:	5888CE7B-DB9E-4B53-84B8-5E3DCB0EBC0F.jpeg
Views:	586
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	825714

Whatever you want. Could be inside, outside, whatever. Pups, cars, guns, games, what you want.

Comment

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Pilsner Urquell! Nice!

• Mosca
      Mosca commented
      Editing a comment
      Much better since they changed from green bottles to brown, and started shipping it in sealed containers.

Good day to be out smokin'!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7312 2.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	937.3 KB ID:	825722 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7316.jpeg
Views:	563
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	825727

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Bonesy! @Mr. Bones

Absolutely! Ahumadora

• pncboy85
      pncboy85 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it a pain to cut the wood down for that smoker? Been lusting after one for a few years but never sure if I would be up for right sizing the logs.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really, the chop saw makes it much easier. To me it is well worth it. pncboy85

Finished cooking the boneless pork shoulder on the parrilla.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha, loooooove this! Be well!

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, maybe a new trend, “beer can pork roast!

Hanging in the backyard .....

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	825729

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Spinaker I’m not that hardcore ;-)

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, didn't know how much stress this whole thing was causing. LOL ecowper

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Schmokin'!

last night was movie night
    Attached Files

Comment

• JCGrill
      JCGrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that Star Wars?

• xaugievike
      xaugievike commented
      Editing a comment
      it is - episode 8. My daughter (13) decided she wanted to watch the series during our stay at home - had never (wanted to) watched them before. So, here we are.

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that foldin table, I remember seein plans in th interwebs...gotta make me one up, it ain't like Im outta lumber...
      Thanks fer joggin my memory, Brother!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 5, 2020, 03:46 PM. Reason: Ficksed my tipoes :-)

Name:	IMG_20200404_155607.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	825774

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin handsome, as always, Brother!

Back of ours is usually busy with flights coming into land at Dublin airport but been very quiet the last while. This is a flight coming in to land from Beijing bringing back a load of PPE for the hospitals. We don't have direct flights to that part of the world.
    Attached Files

Comment

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Mr. Bones depending on winds I'm on the guide path for 06L/06R at Toronto airport.
      Usually plane after plane after plane.
      Today crickets
      Have an app on my iPhone called Flightradar24, more private than commercial aircraft in the air right now.
      Could be a sign of the times for awhile now.
      Last edited by smokin fool; April 6, 2020, 09:51 AM.

• au4stree
      au4stree commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know why, but seeing that you're from Dublin reminded me of a funny story.
      Back in high school, some friend and I were playing "Taboo" game, it is similar to pictionary, but the goal is to guess what your partner is describing without using certain words. 2 of my goofball buddies got the word "Austrailia", when the partner holding the card said "I'm from Dublin", in a terrible Australian accent, the guessing partner got it right away. Of course we had a big laugh, cuz Dublin is Ireland

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      About the only air traffic I hear/see these days are crop dusters or life flight helicopters. But when 9/11 happened we were living 5 miles from Offutt AFB on one of the flight paths. One plane always circling, no others. Then they started ramping up for Desert Storm and we had a plane going over every 2 minutes. For weeks.

Name:	27736185-EAD0-4FBF-9A43-75B5F305358A.jpeg
Views:	596
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	825789

Comment

Cut up some leftover pork loin from last night and combined with some black bean, chipotle and adobo. Just needs to cook down a bit more and then we'll have quarantine tacos tonight!

Name:	IMG_0887(Edited).jpg
Views:	565
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	825839

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks delicious, lovin everything I see, an everything ya mentioned includin!!!!
        Happy Eatin, Brother!

My home office (a simple small desk at the foot of my bed). I can look at my wife sleeping, the pine woods outside the window, or my guitars.

Cheers y'all!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1586035919276.jpg Views:	202 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	825854

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Dewesq55, I'm jealous. While I was never very good, I did enjoy playing the guitar occasionally. Mostly for myself, once in a while in church. But I also have an arthritic finger. Mine is the pointer finger on my left hand. I jammed a knife into the knuckle when I was 20. It got to where I could only play for about 10 minutes, not really worth it. So, I gave my guitars to my grandchildren. One set of them, the other set has a dad with multiple guitars of his own.

• Dewesq55
        Dewesq55 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bogy - I "liked" your post, although it actually made me sad for you. That is one area (of the very few) where Facebook is superior to many sites - you can choose from several different emotions to express with the "Like" button. But, I feel your pain (figuratively and literally.) I'm not sure how long I have until my finger starts hurting again, but I'm going to try to enjoy it while it lasts.

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Dewesq55 I hope it lasts for a long time. Enjoy it while it does!

Life is good but it could be better. Thinking of those with the virus and those who lost loved ones. Thinking of the millions who lost their jobs.
      Stay Home, Stay Safe, Good Health to you and yours.

Name:	20200404_173748.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	825867Click image for larger version

Name:	20200404_173808.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	825868Click image for larger version

Name:	20200404_173825.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	825869

​​

Comment

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the kind comments. As far as the headphones, just a place for them. I have 2 other's pairs strategically placed. There are times when I want to bury myself in the music. This is my way to make sure I have easy access.

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        It took me a a while Huskee the song Blinded By The Light. Made my light go off., 😆 I am a bit slow at times.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Awww, Brother, I knewed dat all along, upfront, like, but bein th Lifelong goofball that I am, jus hadda ask!!!

Light snow falling, Costco prime briskie from fridge to probe tender done in 6 hrs, pouring a bourbon and will enjoy that with a nice stogie momentarily. Could be worse. A lot worse.

Name:	Quarantine.1.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	825883

Name:	Quarantine.2.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	825884

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Captain is in the house!!!

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        I make mosta my chilis with beans in, various kinds, usually pinto, sometimes some black. Same as Mama, an Gma, afore her done, an taught me. When I make up my TX Red, they's on th side, to prevent causin a tear in th Space Time Continuum, etc. lol!

I mean, seriously, who th Hail wants ta be known as "THAT GUY????"

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        She ready!!

Be safe my friends...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to see yer keepin some sanitizer close to hand, Brother! Me too!
        Be safe an well!

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        That was me earlier, I had a little teeny taste of whiskey sitting next to my XR50 receiver. Switched to syrah though.

The Derbster takin a nap & proceedin to numb up my legs. Click image for larger version

Name:	C45091C9-430B-45DC-B341-A0EE5FFBCBA6.jpeg
Views:	546
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	825950

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Spinaker
        Nothing better than having a dog around. I swear they can tell when you are down.
        Dang dang skippy they can, as ya already know full well! Dogs is way better judges of humans than humans is, as well. If ya meet some seeminly great person, but yer dog don't cotton to em, Lose em. Like NOW. Dog is always gonna be right, ime. Jus sayin.ymwv.
        Reference Twilight Zone S3:E19, The Hunt. Always a Great Watch!

• pjlstrat
        pjlstrat commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome picture...Thanks for posting!!

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you make a spot for me?

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here