Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 seconds of fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 seconds of fame

I received a call from a fairly well respected private chef in the area that I live. I had known that he followed my cooking on Facebook, he called though because he wanted to get my tips and tricks for cooking from a chair, and some simple recipes and hopefully get it in the feed of someone who is quarantined and wants to cook, but does not know how. and what if they are in a wheelchair. So, that was cool, makes a bit more of this more tolerable, I did not say this for responses, but to say, I promise you a year ago before I joined here, this would not have happened. So thank you all for coaching, and inspiring, and supportive comments,

You have been everything you mentioned in that last sentence to us! A job well done! Keep it up.
    Last edited by FireMan; March 25, 2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup.

• Texas Larry
      Texas Larry commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree!

• surfdog
      surfdog commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said. 100% agree.

That’s awesome, hopefully it turns into something bigger when he starts spreading the word.

Comment

What a wonderful post, Richard Chrz . You're an inspiration to us as well. Your cooks always make me hungry. Every single time.

Kathryn

Comment

You are an inspiration Richard---in many ways!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Your cooks always seem to have something in them I want to try to achieve.

Comment

You are an example of the old saying, "where there is a will there is a way."

Comment

Thanx for posting this, but don't forget that your contributions here are also greatly appreciated.

Comment

You make me want to make bread. In my mind, that makes you the inspiration.

Comment

With your cooking, you can give any one of those chefs a run for their money.

Comment

My best friend has been in a chair for the past 30 or so years.
                    Much like yourself he's always upbeat and in the game, first guy to call in a crunch.
                    As others have mentioned your an inspiration for all of us also.
                    Thank you.

Comment

Go ahead feel good and smile, you deserve it. Thanks.

Comment

Why does just reading this post give me a hankering for some home baked fresh bread!!! Make the most of this opportunity.

Comment

Awesome post! Thank you for all of your contributions here. Your food is amazing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here