Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butter Bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butter Bath

Does anyone have a great Butter Bath Recipe?

This one looks really tastey to me....

In today's recipe, we're making Butter-Bath Chicken Thighs in the Pit Barrel Cooker. We will start by brining the chicken thighs overnight. The next day, we’ll season the chicken with Jack Stack rub, smoke the thights in the Pit Barrel Cooker and then finish the chicken with a little Jack Stack BBQ Sauce and honey. Bri

Comment

Candles, toasty warm water in the tub, drizzle the butter over the surface of the water (I'd prefer almond oil instead, but if butter's your thing, then go fer it), a little music, warm towels, a glass of wine.

Oh, dear -- that's not what you meant?

Comment

I have made this a couple of times. Adding a couple packets of dry Italian dressing.

https://www.bradleysmoker.com/recipe...hicken-thighs/

Comment

According to Kramer, one hot tub plus three sticks of butter and one turkey baster

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahahaha, YES!!!!! I was gonna post this one!

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            That is just wrong

Thank you so much..lol

Comment

Pierre Koffman makes and omelet that is like a butter bath. I have tried it not as much butter and used this technique of stirring all the time with a little salt. Best omelet I have ever tried the eggs are silky smooth. Also would not the lower the heat makes things easier so you do not have to rush to prevent over cooking the eggs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here