Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Dinner Menu Suggestions Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    many thanks for this recipe! will definitely make it.

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't done beef short ribs yet. Up here in New Hampshire not sure where to get them where they haven't been all cut apart. On the search for a good butcher which again up here is hard to find if not impossible.

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Troutman! If you're in New Hampshire Christmas day you're invited!

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Love beef stew! Could make a variation of it with the leftover roast as it will be about 14 lbs and there are always leftovers!

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Will have to try this.

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Yum!

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    RonB sounds terrific. I don't think the wife will allow the smoke as she wants the drippings for the pudding but will try the green bean recipe. Thank you!

• bronzewound
    commented on 's reply
    Oh Yeah! Sounds great!!

• lemayp
    replied
    As far as a recipe for horseradish sauce, secretariat sauce is great. https://amazingribs.com/tested-recip...m-sauce-recipe

Leave a comment:

• tbob4
    replied
    I will do a roast at some point but will be doing beef short ribs for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    I agree, what the hecks wrong with that menu ??? You may want to try a Beef Wellington. It's simply a pastry wrapped tenderloin, fairly simple and makes a very elegant presentation. Other than that, I want an invite to your house !!

Leave a comment:

• JeffJ
    replied
    We always have beef stew - that doesn't sound like it would work as an accompaniment to your menu, which sounds stellar BTW.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Everything in your menu sounds like a winner already!

I've decided to add MY favorite item to the Christmas menu this year - Blasphemy Ribs, dry brined, tossed in MMD, and glazed in Blues Hog Champions Blend.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Smoke that hunk o' meat, (reverse sear)! That will take the meal up a notch or two by itself.
    Stir fry the green beans with onions and minced garlic. Use a bit of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to add a different flavor.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Smoke
    replied
    The menu you have sounds pretty all star already! This year I'm making orange creme brulee which reminds me I need to buy more ramekins!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here