Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Solstice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Solstice

Is anyone running a special cooks?

id like to make this a traditional holiday for holding a patio party (not this year, but..) Celebrate that one.great day.

Too hot. Got a new welding set up and the steel melted together before I got the ground clamped. **Eat your heart out Friction Welding**

Comment

I try to make Glugg on the solstice, let it meld and hand it out to friends around Christmas...

Comment

• djl
        djl commented
        Editing a comment
        Love making Glogg for the winter holidays.

Just brewing coffee here, gotta work...

Comment

Same here, it's a work day, and I had an active holiday weekend with the smoker and grill... lining up a rematch with a chuck roast for the weekend though, need to redeem myself from the two-chuck epic fail of several weeks ago...

Comment

Good idea, of just about any reason to have a BBQ party is a good thing

Comment

All I know is it’s going to be a long day.

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              A long night for us.

Just working, and having coffee.

Comment

Good idea. Always a good idea to celebrate (enjoy life).

Okay now get to work instead of reading post on Amazing Ribs. My brain doesn’t want to work on my current problem, because I could have solved it already had I grabbed another piece of data. Now to is time to retrofit my own work 😳

Comment

• rlozinak
                rlozinak commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey neighbor, what part of western NY are you from? I am from williamsville

• djl
                djl commented
                Editing a comment
                I am North of Batavia. Basically half way between Buffalo and Rochester

I was traveling along the northern edge of Lake Michigan. The drive was spectacular as it is, the temps were wonderful, from 68 to 80f depending on how far away from the Lake I got. I heard it was stifling everywhere else. I love the Great Lakes, love em!

Comment

Thighs and spares
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1E9747B2-80BC-4AD7-B579-CA3175AB87F4.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	1240375

Comment

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Double trouble! 👍

• tbob4
                  tbob4 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Delicious!!!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here