Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The First Annual E. Pluribus Unum: Fourth of July Rib Cook***

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***The First Annual E. Pluribus Unum: Fourth of July Rib Cook***

Come one, Come all!

We would like to invite everyone in The Pitmaster Club to join us for the first annual E. Pluribus Unum: Fourth of July Rib Cook over the weekend of the Fourth of July!

Starting July 1st, get those smokers, grills and pits fired up and let's cook up some ribs. It can be any variation of ribs you would like.....Beef Ribs, Pork Ribs, Rack of Lamb etc. No matter what you decide to cook for the Fourth, we want to see how you will be celebrating this great holiday.

As a bonus, share with us your appetizers as well. The Fourth of July always brings out new ideas and challenges for pitmasters. It would be great to see what new and interesting goodies people are coming up with for the holiday.

Nuts and Bolts
    1) Do a rib and/or appetizer cook anytime during the weekend.
    2) Take some photos of your cook and festivities.
    3) Post them to the E. Pluribus Unum: Fourth of July Rib Cook thread that I will create on June 30th. (I will tag it here once I have created it on the 30th.)

Note:
    *This is for everyone, not just those of us in the United States of America. Especially with Canada Day being on July 1st.
    * It is just fine if you are not making ribs or apps, we would still love to see what you come up with for the holiday.

Yup. I’ll be in the mood for some STL’s about then. Count me in!

Comment

I’ll be there for sure, me and the Bronco ……..calling all my Bronco buddies!

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t do that marinated thing again. Hahahahaha

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn you tbob4 ! Just gotta rub it in huh? 😂

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        He needs a reminder now and again tbob4 😂😂

I have a couple of packages of STL's in the freezer. I see if they are willing to be cooked.

Comment

Thanks for the advance notice. I might have enough time to borrow the money needed to buy some food! Just kidding! Everyone knows the shelves are empty of food anyway. But you had me going for a minute!

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ll get a Go Fund Me started for ya!……I’ve got $1.75

• Beefchop
          Beefchop commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to sell one of my kidneys on eBay. Just have to figure out which one I'm using the least.

Wouldn’t miss it. 👍

Comment

I'm all in.

Comment

This sounds all perfect.

Comment

Sounds good to me, unless I am forced back into cooking inside in an oven by then...

Comment

After seeing hoovarmin post on the Scrambled Dog I’m glad it isn’t limited to ribs. My mouth is watering to share that treat.

Comment

• hoovarmin
                  hoovarmin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don if you have any connections that could get us a FISA warrant to obtain that chili recipe...

I start my vacation on the 3rd. But it is possible I could do some on that Friday or Saturday

Comment

I am in. Prob some ribs n maybe a shoulder.
                  could even do a red,white, And blue dessert of some kind. God Bless America!

Comment

• hoovarmin
                    hoovarmin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    God bless America, indeed!

• Panhead John
                    Panhead John commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And let’s not forget our fellow pit master friends in other countries! God bless you too!

I’m in!

Comment

Heck yeah! Count me in for sure. Great idea. We sure could use some e pluribus unum here in the States these days. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of BBQ!

Comment

You betcha!!!! this sounds like a good time!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here