Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for meat delivery to Oahu, HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for meat delivery to Oahu, HI

Hi all, I'd like to send my brother some fine steaks for Xmas, and he lives in Hawaii on the island of Oahu. Obviously no mainland-based outfit ships all the way there, and I have had no luck finding someplace local where I could order for delivery to his place.

Does anyone know of anyplace on Oahu that might do this?? Thanks for any pointers!

ComfortablyNumb For what that would cost, he could fly over, take him to a nice dinner, and fly home.

Comment

The Big Island has some substantial beef cattle herds that service the island chain, start searching there.

I did a quick search and found this place, might be a good start: https://hawaiianprime.com/
      Last edited by CaptainMike; December 17, 2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 find a local supplier!

• DaveD
        DaveD commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely looking for a local supplier if at all possible, and I saw that site -- all they seem to have are gift packs that are way more than what I'm after (and what he could store or even want to eat). What I'd like to do is just have a pair of wagyu ribeyes delivered, ideally...

How about Spam instead. Or a smoked ham?

Comment

Order online and get Hawai`i-raised meats delivered to your door. Kaunamano Farm is Hawaiʻi's first online platform partnering with farms all over Hawaiʻi to provide HI-quality and sustainable foods state-wide. Order today to Eat With Impact!

These guys ship

Comment

• DaveD
          DaveD commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, saw them too, and they are sold out for their ribeyes, according to the site.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here